The following are general guidelines for credit transfer. Upon admission, academic advisors review transcripts to determine which credit transfers and which courses will be included in the student's program of study.
- Credit earned from regionally accredited colleges or universities is transferable.
- Technical skills courses in an A.A.S. program may not transfer; however, any credit earned in general education, liberal arts, or liberal studies may be transferable.
- Transfer credit is assigned only for courses in which the student has earned a grade of "C" or higher.
- The Scott College of Business cannot accept Ivy Tech Community College credit earned prior to 1993.
- Generally, an equivalent number of credit hours are given.
- In some cases, credit may be transferable to the University, but may not be applied toward completion of the marketing minor.
- Remedial, audited, or non-credit classes do not transfer.
- College living, orientation, and study skills classes do not transfer.
- At least 9 of the 18 credit hours required for the marketing minor should be taken at Indiana State University.
- Any transfer coursework in the marketing minor must be from an approved AACSB school and must also be approved by the Scott College of Business department chair.