The RN to BSN Track is offered online.
- All required courses in the nursing major are offered online.
- Clinical courses are arranged in the student's community. Students will be actively involved in finding the type of clinical agency that meets the clinical experience needed for a particular course.
- Foundational Studies requirements can be fulfilled by a combination of coursework earned through the University's online learning program and the student's local college or university. In addition, selected courses can be completed by passing end of course equivalency examinations such as CLEP, DSST, and Excelsior College Examinations.
- High-speed Internet access is required to complete this program.
- On-campus visits are not required.