Listed below is delivery information for the bachelor of applied science (B.A.S.) in technology.
- The required core courses in the technology major are offered online.
- The concentrations in mechanical engineering technology and human resource development are offered online.
- The concentrations in computer engineering technology, electronics engineering technology, and packaging engineering technology are only offered on the Indiana State University campus.
- Foundational Studies requirements can be fulfilled by a combination of coursework earned through the University's online learning program and the student's local college or university.
- High-speed Internet access is required to complete this program.
- On-campus visits are not required.