Preparing for your visit
Providing the best possible service to our campus visitors is important to us. Our policies below will help ensure a successful trip for both you and our Admissions staff!
- To value your time.
- To reflect the warm and friendly atmosphere of our campus to our guests.
- To provide you with knowledgeable staff, who are passionate about Indiana State and its mission.
What We Ask of You:
- Be on time! If you arrive late to your scheduled visit, your itinerary may be shortened or modified. Remember, Indiana State is on Eastern Time.
- Prepare questions to ask your Admissions Counselor and tour guide.
- Wearing comfortable shoes for the walking tour, and bring umbrellas in the event of rain!
- Bring your parking permit with you.
- Ensure all members of your party conduct themselves respectfully towards our staff and the students on our campus.
Most visits begin at the John W. Moore Welcome Center. The Welcome Center is located at 318 N. 6th Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809.
If you are using a GPS, you may find it helpful to enter 500 Chestnut Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809 for direct directions to the Welcome Center Parking Lot.
Dining on Campus:
If you have booked a group visit experience that does not include lunch, but you would still like your students to enjoy lunch on campus, please contact our Office of Dining Services at (812) 237-4138 to book your space and arrange a payment option.
If your group visit is more than one week away, email is our preferred method of contact. Our office can be reached by email at email@example.com. If your group visit is less than one week away or you have a day-of question, we can be reached by phone at (812) 237-2121 or at 800-GO-TO-ISU.