Distinguished Alumni Award
About the Award
Thank you for your interest in nominating an outstanding alumna/alumnus of Indiana State University for the Alumni Association's most prestigious award, the Distinguished Alumni Award.
This award, founded in 1957, honors our notable alumni who have been outstanding in their professional accomplishments and have made significant achievements benefiting their local and/or global communities.
The award recipients are nominated and selected by alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the University.
Nominations must be submitted by April 5, 2017 to be considered for the 2017 award. The 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award recipients and their nominators will be notified in June of the recognition. Recipients of this honor will participate in Homecoming weekend festivities (Friday, October 20 through Sunday, October 22) including the Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony, Blue and White Parade and the ISU football game.
Eligibility for Reward
All alumni of Indiana State University are eligible.
- The nominee should be outstanding in his/her profession.
- The nominee must have made significant contributions benefiting his/her community, state or nation.
- The nominee must have exhibited interest in Indiana State University and/or the Alumni Association since leaving campus.
Nominate an Alumna/us for the Distinguished Alumni Award
Nominations may be submitted by:
- Alumni and friends of Indiana State University
- Any Indiana State University faculty or staff member
Nominator Contact Information
Please include your name and contact information below so we may contact you if we have additional questions regarding your submission.