Jim Hartman Book Award
The Jim Hartman Classic Golf Committee is pleased to offer the Jim Hartman Book Scholarship to a deserving student attending Indiana State University during the 2017-2018 year.
In conjunction with the ISU Alumni Association, the Jim Hartman Classic Golf Committee is awarding one $500.00 Book Award (awarded in $250 allotments for the fall and spring semesters) to be used for books. The award is not renewable. The application deadline is Friday, May 5, 2017.
The recipient of the award will meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be a graduate of a Sullivan County high school.
- The recipient must have 32 earned college credits.
- The recipient must have a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- The recipient must be attending Indiana State in Fall 2017.
- The recipient must be involved on campus through a student organization, intramurals, fraternity/sorority, community service, etc.
The Jim Hartman Classic Golf Committee will make the selection of the recipient from the applications of students who meet the above-listed criteria. The scholarship winner will be announced at the Jim Hartman Classic Golf Outing on June 29, 2017.
If for any reason, the named recipient does not enroll at Indiana State for the fall 2017 semester, the award shall go to an alternate.
For questions regarding the scholarship, contact Nate Bock, Jim Hartman Classic Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben Kappes, Alumni Association Assistant Director, at (812) 237-6140 or email@example.com.