You are here
Pathway to Blue
An academic partnership between Indiana State University and Ivy Tech Community College Terre Haute
Pathway to Blue is your opportunity to become a successful college student and earn a high-value degree from Indiana State University. This invite-only program offers structured support for a successful transition from high school to college. With student success as the goal, this opportunity brings together all the elements of structure and support necessary to help each student achieve their individual goals.
You’ll enroll in courses offered through Ivy Tech Community College on Indiana State’s campus. Pathway to Blue housing is available to eligible students. Personalized academic and social support from both institutions will help you thrive as you prepare to pursue a degree at Indiana State. Plus, you’ll have access to all campus experiences and resources at Indiana State, including residential life, student organizations, athletic events, speaker series, concerts, Student Recreation Center, Cunningham Memorial Library, and more.
*The email address and password you used to submit your application to Indiana State.
Students in Pathway to Blue will:
- Sign the Pathway to Blue Student Agreement prior to enrolling in courses
- Participate in Pathway to Blue New Student Orientation
- Attend Bridge Week, a five-day workshop before the start of the semester
- Enroll as a general education major for two semesters at Ivy Tech Community College
- Maintain good academic standing and conduct with both Ivy Tech Community College and Indiana State University
- Complete 30 transferable college credit hours and the Indiana College Core through Ivy Tech Community College
- Receive expert guidance from assigned academic advisors at Indiana State and Ivy Tech
- Become eligible for financial aid by submitting your FAFSA to Ivy Tech and Indiana State. Be sure Ivy Tech is listed first on your list of schools.
- Pay all applicable housing fees and tuition each semester
- Be provided a laptop from Indiana State University
Benefits of participating in Pathway to Blue:
- Be admitted to Indiana State after successfully completing above requirements
- Receive wraparound services from both Indiana State and Ivy Tech
- Participate in Project Success
- Earn an Ivy Tech associate’s degree through the Reverse Transfer Program
This program is invite-only. Students who have applied to Indiana State and have an official transcript on file are notified by mail of their eligibility. The letter serves as their official invitation to the program.
Admission Counselor, Office of Admissions
Indiana State University
Director of Admission-Recruitment, & K-14
Ivy Tech Community College Terre Haute