The Provost's Award for Excellence in Student Learning Assessment and Improvement is awarded annually to one undergraduate and one graduate program for superior performance in assessing and improving student learning.
Nominations are limited by invitation to programs earning the highest possible rating on the annual Student Outcomes Assessment & Success Report. The winning programs are selected by a panel of faculty, staff, and students from the University Assessment Committee. Recipients are recognized at the annual Faculty Recognition Banquet and receive a commemorative plaque and monetary award to further their efforts.
- Undergraduate Program: B.S. Special Education
- Graduate Program: M.S. Physician Assistant Studies
- Undergraduate Program (tie): Honors College & B.S. Chemistry
- Graduate Program: Master's of Business Administration
Unforutantely we were not able to award the recipients in person this year due to COVID-19 event cancellations. Recipients will receive their awards during the 2020-21 academic year.
- Undergraduate Program: B.S. Physics
- Graduate Program: M.S. Occupational Therapy
- Undergraduate Program: Physical Education All-Grades, College of Health and Human Services; Program Chair Dr. Myung-ah Lee
- Graduate Program: Guidance and Psychological Services School Psychology PhD, Bayh College of Education; Program Chair Dr. Carrie Ball
|Year||Undergraduate Program||Graduate Program|
|2018||Social Studies Education||Master of Public Administration|
|2017||Accounting||EdS School Psychology|
Kelley Woods-Johnson, Ph.D. (she/her)
Director, Assessment & Program Effectiveness
Indiana State University
I am happy to meet to discuss your assessment needs. Feel free to email, call, or set up a virtual or in-person appointment.
FCTE Office Hours Fall 2023
- Wednesdays, 8:30am-10:30am
Schedule is subject to change. Call or email ahead to verify if desired.