Do you need assistance to
- Develop a new assessment plan or resuscitate an existing one?
- Determine how your student affairs, service, or administrative program improves student learning?
- Fund an assessment initiative?
- Get buy-in from other members of your department so that you can complete an assessment project?
- Offer an assessment workshop customized for your program?
- Set up a focus group or a survey?
- Understand why rubrics can make your expectations clearer and your life simpler?
- Write great learning outcomes?
- Figure out how to use all the data you collect to take action to improve student learning?
No matter what your question is or where you are in the assessment process, the University Assessment Council and the Office of Assessment and Accreditation are available to support your efforts. Please contact Kelley at Kelley.Woods-Johnson@indstate.edu or 237-7975 to get more information or to schedule an appointment.
Kelley Woods-Johnson, Ph.D.
Assessment and Accreditation Coordinator
Indiana State University
I would love to meet to discuss your assessment needs. Drop by, or schedule an appointment to guarantee availability.