You are here
Admission Application Fee
- $25 Undergraduate - domestic student
- $65 Undergraduate - international student
- $45 Graduate - domestic student
- $65 Graduate - international student
- $5 per credit hour
The audit fee is assessed to students choosing to audit a class.
Change of Schedule Fee
- A registered student that drops or adds courses on or after the official first day of those specific courses will be assessed a $30 change of schedule fee per day (midnight to midnight) regardless of the number of changes made.
International Sponsored Student Fee
- $300 per semester assessed to international sponsored students
A late fee is assessed to students that have been sent to University Collections as a result of the Collections Process.
Late Registration Fee
- The Late Registration Fee has been eliminated for the summer term. The $100 Late Registration Fee will be assessed beginning with the first official day of the fall/spring semesters, regardless of the course start date.
- $10 library fine
- lost book/material charges vary
Parking Fine/Vehicle Registration Fees
- See University Police for additional information.
Replacement Diploma and Notary Fees
- $25 replacement diploma fee
- $5 notary fee per transcript or diploma notarized by the Office of Registration and Records
Replacement ID Card
Returned Check Admin. Fee
- $25 per check assessed to both hard copy and electronic checks
- $12 Walk In transcript
- $12 Mail transcript
- $20 Fax transcript
- $10 Certified Electronic PDF Official transcript
Use and Breakage Fee
A use and breakage fee is assessed based on the cost of the actual item broken in the Chemistry Department.
Variable Payment Plan Fee
- $25 or $60 per academic semester
- $30 summer
- A variable payment plan fee will be assessed to students choosing the variable payment plan option. For Fall and Spring semesters, the fee is $25 through the first 4 weeks of classes and a $35/$60 charge is assessed at the conclusion of the 4th week of classes.
- For summer, the fee is $30.
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Parsons Hall 100
200 N 7th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Indiana State University
8:15 AM - 4:30 PM