You are here
Give to Blue Day
The countdown has started!
Indiana State University and the Scott College of Business invite you to our Give to Blue Day 2020. It is a 24-hour fundraising and engagement opportunity for Indiana State University students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and friends. You can give to the university, to individual colleges or departments. March 11th, 2020
Consider becoming a Social Ambassador and share content, tell your story, track your impact, compete on the leaderboard, win prizes! Or create a Matchfunding Challenge, a powerful way to spark more gifts and make an even greater impact. Visit our Give to Blue Day pages for details.
If you are a Scott College of Business graduate, parent of a student, or industry partner or friend, we offer a variety of opportunities for you to get involved and make a difference in the lives of our students. Update your information so you can receive the latest news and event information. Here are just some of the many ways that you can help Scott College of Business students succeed:
- Support our students financially by making an annual gift, endowing a scholarship or chairmanship, or supporting the long-term success of a program, study-abroad experience or other initiative
- Encourage alumni, classmates and friends to get involved in the life of the Scott College of Business
- Keep in contact via our social media
- If an alumni keep your information current
- Donate to the Career Center Clothing Closet
- Donate to either the Sycamore Pantry or the United Campus Ministries Food Pantry
- Provide internships or present on panels to share your expertise with our students
- Present to classes or at student organization meetings
- Serve as a professional mentor
- Ask about joining a Scott College of Business Advisory Board
- Host a corporate tour so students can get an inside look at your business
- Promote the Scott College of Business to high school students
- Hire Scott College of Business graduates as interns or permanent employees
- Participate in Scott College alumni and industry events and activities
A simple way of doing any of the above is to use the "Connect with us" form
For more information on any of the above please contact the Meis Center
Indiana State has two university-wide initiatives that you may be interested in:
Handshake - the Indiana State gateway for connecting students, alumni, faculty and employers. This online service grants one‑stop access to job postings, campus interviews, job fairs, and Career Center workshops and resources.
Ten Thousand Coffees - a casual, yet professional networking opportunity that is available for students to connect with individuals in their early, mid or late careers after graduating from Indiana State.
Can We Help You?
Indiana State is well known for its community engagement, providing around a million hours of community service a year. If you would like to become a Community Partner then please see our Community Engagement pages.
The Scott College of Business is home to the West Central Indiana Small Business Development Center (WCISMDC) which provides several services for small business startup including Business Consulting Services, Business Valuation Assistance, and Business Financial Analysis.
The Business Engagement Center actively works with entrepreneurial start-up businesses as well as existing business owners who are in need of development support. We utilize our vast network of campus and community resources to provide entrepreneurs with the guidance and expertise that they need to become more successful.
Indiana State provides many events that are open to the public. Most can be found on the University Calendar.
Indiana State can also provide Conference and Event Services which can include event spaces, catering, technology support and accommodation.
Scott College of Business
Networks Corporate Mentors Luncheon 2019