NFI Scholars' Resources
The Networks Professional Development Program offers you opportunities to develop through formal and informal enrichment experiences targeted toward advancing the knowledge, skills, behaves, abilities and dispositions you will need to enter the finance industry as successful business and community leaders.
These scholar resources and useful forms and links will assist you in achieving your professional development objectives to:
- Enhance your academic potential, employability, and advancement
- Present opportunities for you to develop your talents and abilities and practice student leadership and teamwork
- Provide valuable contact with peers, faculty, staff, administrators, alumni and leaders in the finance industry, government and service agencies
- Promote new insights and direction into your professional and career potential
- Offer premium career preparation, personal development and professionalism