State Farm Scholarship
- Student must be a rising sophomore or junior who has a declared major or minor in insurance
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or higher.
The STATE FARM SCHOLARS PROGRAM was established through a generous gift to the ISU Department of Insurance and Risk Management from the State Farm Insurance Company. The scholarship provides financial assistance to highly academically talented insurance and risk management majors and minors at Indiana State University.
- Tyler Farrell, Noah Heim, 2020
- Swapna Namburi, 2013
- Jonathon Dunham, Melanie Mivshek, 2010
- Julie Alig, Kali Diethrich, Jonathan Dunham, Cecelia Emmons, Brandon Hunter, Brittany Johnson, Terri Ketzner, Sara Mays, Catherine Price, Sallie Rentchler, David Walters, Paige Williams, 2009
- Erik Anderson, Stephanie Balbach, Kali Dietrich, Cecelia Emmons, Jeremy Firster, Eric Gettelfinger, Brandon Hunter, Terri Ketzner, Scott Koressel, David Mason, Sara Mays, Stephen Piersall, Sallie Rentchler, Paige Williams, 2008
- Erik Andersen, Stephanie Balbach, Nicole Fougerousee, Eric Gettelfinger, Katrina Heflin, Hillary Hochgesang, Brad Lemish, Nathan Lloyd, Jonathan Lough, Erin Pell, Burnadette, Peterson, Stephen Piersall, Kelly Sims, Amanda Sunbury, Travis Walker, Rachel Williams, 2007
- Courtney Burnside, Amber Cartwright, Huy Doan, Nicole Fougerousse, Katrina Heflin, Jonathan Lough, Burnadette Peterson, Gerald Smith, Amanda Sunbury, Rachel Williams, 2006
- Jamie Bell, Crystal Bromm, Zachary Cole, Benjamin Gradle, Holly Handlin, Kendra Johnson, Patrick Kelly, Kylee Kester, Dawn McLucas, Corey Newnum Kristen Strasser, Shawna Sunbury, 2004
- Aurmaudra Bradley, Crystal Bromm, Zachary Cole, Patrick Kelly, Dawn McLucas, Shawna Sunbury, Heather VanGilder, Kendra Johnson, Corey Newnum, Kristen Strasser, 2003
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.