Alumnus Kyle Varble talks about what the Networks Professional Development Program meant to him and how it helped him start on his career at Rolls Royce.
Networks Scholarship Information
- $9,000 per year
- Additional $3,000 professional development account to be utilized over the four years
- Up to eight scholarships are awarded each year.
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, transfer, or returning ISU students
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Scholarship application must be submitted by December 15. Application opens October 1.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
Networks Scholarships are for students in any business major who intend to pursue careers in the finance industry. Students participate in the Networks Professional Development Program. For more information about the finance industry and career options, as well as the professional development program, visit Networks Financial Institute.
To be eligible to apply, students must be admitted as an incoming freshmen to Indiana State University. Qualified students must possess any one of the following three criteria:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- An 1140 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 23 ACT
- Ranking in the top 15% of the senior class
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Networks Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.
Networks Scholarship Application Deadline: December 15
Completed applications, including an official high school transcript will receive preferred consideration.
|View our NPDP Experience brochure (PDF)|
Set Yourself Apart
Networks Financial Institute (NFI) provides four-year scholarships for qualified, incoming Indiana state University freshmen who choose to pursue a career in finance. In its mission to prepare students for financial careers, NFI recognized that the best entry-level positions in the industry are available for graduates who distinguish themselves with the right attitude, knowledge, skills leadership and experiences.
If you choose to study finance, what are your options for a career? Networks Scholars choose from careers in all business areas, such as management, financial analysis and planning, information systems, marketing and sales, accounting and insurance and risk management. The Scott College of Business offers a variety of highly-rated academic programs as majors and minors in these areas. All Scott College of Business students complete a solid business core of courses in addition to courses in their selected majors. Your coursework along with the exceptional activities designed specifically for Networks Scholars will help ensure you are prepared for a wide variety of career options.
For More Information
- Networks Financial Institute
- Call 812-237-2442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Business Scholarships
Applications for the scholarships and other awards on these pages should be made through The Branch. Clicking the link will take you to The Branch instruction page.