All judicial authority of SGA is in the SGA Supreme Court. The responsibility of the court shall be to preserve and protect the rights of students. The Supreme Court must decide on cases:
- Involving constitutionality, proper procedure, and fact arising under this Constitution or other SGA documents.
- Involving constitutionality, proper procedure, and fact arising under the constitution or other documents of student organizations.
- In which the SGA or any part thereof is a participant.
- In which student organizations or any parts thereof are participants.
- Appeals relating to the proper conduct of elections.