You are here
Welcome back, Alumni!
As alumni of Indiana State University you have access to Career Center services to help you during your job search process. Enjoy reviewing the resources below and please reach out to email@example.com with questions.
Handshake is the Career Center's career management software connecting students, alumni, and employers to employment events and job postings. This online service provides access to schedule virtual and in-person career coaching appointments, review thousands of job postings, view on-campus employer interviews, and access career fairs and Career Center workshops and resources. If you are an ISU alumni AND an employer looking to recruit students, please connect with our Employer Relations team.
Accessing your Handshake account
- Graduates PRIOR TO 2018 who do not already have a Handshake account*:
- Click here to open an email to the Career Center (if content doesn't populate, follow the bullets below)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line must read “Alumni Handshake Account Request”
- In the body of the email, include as much as possible of the following information:
- Your name (from when you were a student):
- Your major and graduation date (month & year):
- Your ID number (991) and/or ISU username:
- Your birthdate:
- Graduates AFTER 2018 already have Handshake accounts:
- Log into your account through your MyISU portal or visit app.joinhandshake.com/login
*The Career Center will create your Handshake account and send you login information within 2 business days.
Career Center Links
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809