You are here
Welcome to the Clothing Closet
The Clothing Closet is a free service available to all Indiana State students and alumni seeking to expand their professional wardrobe. What makes this service unique is that 100% of the items are donated by faculty, staff, community members, and businesses.
Hours of Operation: 8am-4pm
Questions? Contact Dustin.Bryant@indstate.edu.
STUDENTS & ALUMNI SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE
Students and alumni are encouraged to stop by the Career Center to look through our many options at a pace that best suits you in a zero pressure, judgment free zone.
Need help finding items? Career Center staff are available to assist you during our Walk-In Hours, Monday thru Friday, 10am-12pm and 1-3pm (please note that assistance will not be provided to visitors outside of our Walk-In hours). Items are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and items available depend on donations that are received. Common items include: suits, blazers, dress shirts, dress pants, slacks, blouses, dresses, professional foot wear, belts, and accessories.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE GENTLY-USED PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE?
The Career Center welcomes donations to support our Sycamores during their professional journey. You can bring your donation to the Career Center located next to the Welcome Center and fountain. While donations are appreciated, please note that stained, ripped, and non-professional items cannot be used and will be donated to local organizations.
CLOTHING CLOSET GUIDELINES
We encourage you to review the Clothing Closet guidelines prior to your visit to ensure a smooth and positive experience. Our staff can answer any questions you have once you arrive. The guidelines are as follows:
- One visit per month and visitors can select up to four items to keep per visit
- Visitors can try on items in our restrooms, which include full-length mirrors
- Career Center staff are available to help during Walk-In Hours, Monday thru Friday, 10am-12pm and 1-3pm
- Visitors can take their time; there is no time limit or pressure
- Visitors should not put the clothes away. Instead, they should return them to the designated return area located in the Clothing Closet or front desk. Career Center staff will put the clothes away to ensure things are properly organized
- When done, visitors must stop by the front desk to check out
Career Center Links
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809