Tuesday, August 18, 2015
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Dede II and Dede III, Hulman Memorial Student Union
What students can expect from the Job Fair
- Approximately 30-40 employers who represent:
- on-campus departments who hire students with and without Federal Work Study
- off-campus community service agencies (non-for profit) who hire Federal Work Study eligible students only
- Information about specific jobs available during fall semester and possible openings for the fall and spring semester
- Opportunity to learn more about Indiana State University, Student Employment Programs, the Career Center, and Terre Haute’s non-profit organizations that are active in the community and who need support from Indiana State University students!
Expectations of students who attend Job Fair
- Clean, neat appearance that will make a positive first impression on the employers in attendance.
- No jeans, T-shirts, flip-flops or shorts
- Knowledge of your Federal Work Study eligibility, if you are unaware of your Federal Work Study eligibility Financial Aid will be present at the fair to check eligibility status only.
- Your resume, if you have one.
- Open mind
- about who you want to work for
- about the kind of job(s) you are looking for
Features of the Job Fair
Table talks will be going on throughout the afternoon in the Art Gallery Lounge next door to Dede II & Dede III. Topics include:
- How to apply for a job on ATS
- Sycamore Career Link Overview
- Interview Tips
- Resume Tips
- Dress for Success
- Career Services Overviews
For questions regarding Student Employment Programs please call 812-237-8887 or email ISU-Career-Center@mail.indstate.edu.