You are here
Out-of-State Scholarship Program
Out of State Internship Scholarship Program
Beginning Spring 2012, President Daniel J. Bradley created a scholarship for students who have an internship outside of the state of Indiana to help lower the costs while increasing partnerships with organizations outside of Indiana. Internships must be overseen by an instructor and can be for credit or non-credit. It is the responsibility of the student to locate a site for the internship and find an instructor willing to be their sponsor for the internship.
- Currently enrolled student at ISU
- Classified as a Junior or Senior with more than 60 credit hours
- 2.5 GPA
- Be in good judicial standing with the University
- Turn in completed and signed copies of the application and with attached job description, cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation to the Career Center
- Completion of requirements as stated by employer and faculty sponsor in job description
- Completion of both student and supervisor evaluation
- Internship position requires a minimum of 200 hours
- Internship must be located out of the state of Indiana
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Internship must be located out of Indiana
Complete the internship agreement/application, checklist, and recommendation form through The Branch.