You are here
Disney College Program
Start building your resume by participating in a paid Disney College Program Internship.
The Disney College Program will give you opportunities to:
- Network with Disney leaders
- Earn college credit
- Live in a multicultural environment with 24-hour secured student housing
- Enjoy unlimited admission to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Disney Fact Sheet
The Disney College Program is open to all majors.
To Apply for the Disney College Program or to find out more information about the program click here.
For additional information or questions regarding the Disney College Program, contact the Disney College Program Coordinator Kyle.Harris@indstate.edu in the Career Center.
Disney College Program - Initial Fees
The Disney College Program is offered on both coasts. If offered a role at Disneyland (California), the security deposit and program acceptance fee is $940. If offered a role at Disney World (Florida), the security deposit and program acceptance fee is $375. These fees are used to cover events and activities while completing the program as well as an initial Housing and Administration fee. Disneyland is more due to the housing structure being a bit different.
Disney College Program Courses Syllabi
Requirements to Participate in Disney College Program
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of college
- Be 18 years of age upon arrival
- Currently taking classes at an accredited program or institution or graduated within the past twelve months