You are here
Students often work part-time to enhance their resumes, improve their baseline skills, and manage their financial obligations. The goal of Student Employment is to help connect students with employment opportunities and to advise students on strategies that may help them find part-time positions. Don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
Important Message to Applicants:
Indiana State University applicant software underwent a substantial upgrade January 20, 2015.
Due to this upgrade, a new login name and password will need to be created to apply for any jobs in the new system. We highly recommend applying for the Sample Student Job first then having your application reviewed by Student Employment Programs prior to applying for student jobs by scheduling an appointment through Sycamore Career Link or by calling 812-237-5000. If you need assistance using the new system review the instructions listed here.
Additionally, if you apply for positions in this system that need documents such as a resume and/or cover letter, a new document will need to be uploaded. Please visit the Career Center during walk-in hours Monday-Friday from 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:00pm or by scheduling an appointment through Sycamore Career Link or by calling 812-237-5000 to have your documents reviewed.
Click here to access the on campus and off campus jobs that are currently posted.
Student Employment Resources:
- Instructions for How to Apply for a Job Using the Applicant Tracking System
- Student Employment Eligibility Requirements
- Hours Guidelines
- Required Documentation for Employment Eligibility Verification
- International Students – Without A Social Security Number
- Student Pay Dates
- Electronic W-2 Consent
- Request to Work Over 20 Hours Appeal Form
- Student Employment Programs Orientation
- Workplace Professional Skills Certificate
- Workplace Expectations
- Student Employment Programs Behavioral Guidelines
- What is Federal Work Study?
- Supervisor Recognition Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions