You are here
Career Center Ambassadors
Mission and Purpose
Career Center Ambassadors promote services and programs of the Indiana State University Career Center. We hope to inspire students to engage with all that the Career Center has to offer and understand how their engagement with the Career Center can benefit them now and post-graduation. This opportunity provides students with a tangible career readiness experience through professional development and networking.
Duties and Responsibilities
Students are expected to commit to:
- A minimum of 2 semesters of attending at least 2 Career Center-related events per semester.
- Attend at least 1 career fair (virtual or in person).
- Follow the Career Center on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn).
- Post pictures and videos to your own personal social media platforms of positive experiences with Career Center services and programs and why others should participate
- Complete your Handshake profile. At least 1 work experience, organization and skill must be listed in your profile.
- Complete the Workplace Professional Skills Certificate.
- Invite 1 friend to attend each event with you.
Students qualify for the Student Ambassadors program if they:
- Are a current Indiana State student in good academic standing, and
- Have at least 1 active social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn).
If you are interested in becoming a Career Center Ambassador, complete our interest form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.