You are here
Professional Organizations & Job Boards
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education (AAHHE) is an agent of change for improving education, thus enabling Hispanic students to fully participate in a diverse society.
- American Society of Hispanic Economists (ASHE) is committed to serving the interests of Hispanic Americans in the economics profession.
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA) is the country’s leading professional latino non-profit organization.
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) a nonprofit, nonpartisan, national membership organization that represents the interests of Hispanic legal professionals in the United States and its territories
- Hispanic Organization of Latin Actors (HOLA) expanding job opportunities for Hispanic actors, HOLA strengthens and supports the available talent pool through its professional educational services and awards for excellence in theater.
- Latino Tax Professionals Association (LTPA) is a professional association dedicated to excellence in the field of tax preparation and related services.
- National Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (NAHHE) promotes the advancement of Hispanic/Latinos in management and C-suite leadership positions in healthcare.
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) is dedicated to the recognition and professional advancement of Hispanics in the news industry.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Hispanic nurses to improve the healthcare of our communities.
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) is the largest minority trade group in the real estate industry.
- National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE) is led by Latino executive leaders of U.S. hospitals and healthcare organizations and experts.
- National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMAMD) is a non-profit association representing 50,000 licensed Hispanic physicians in the United States.
- National Society of Hispanic Physicists promotes the professional well-being and recognizes the accomplishments of Hispanic physicists within the scientific community of the United States and within society at large.
- Society of Hispanic Human Resource Professionals (SHHRP) is a membership based organization dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) is a membership-based organization for Hispanic engineers.
- Society of Mexican American Engineers and Scientists (MAES) founded in Los Angeles in 1974 to increase the number of Mexican Americans and other Hispanics in the technical and scientific fields. The idea to establish a professional society for Mexican American engineers
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of Latino professionals.
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) seeks to empower Latinos at the local, state and national level.
- National Society for Hispanic Professionals (NSHP) the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals.
- Prospanica is dedicated to building and advancing Hispanic leadership through graduate management education and professional development.
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809