You are here

International Students


Professional Organizations & Job Boards

  • MyVisaJobs - International professionals can find information on US jobs with an H-1B cap-exempt employer in the site’s databases.
  • OPTNation - This site helps International students find OPT (Optional Practical Training Jobs) in the USA after graduation. Some services require payment.
  • United OPT - This site can help international students find work after graduation. However, some additional services through the site may require payment.


What are my rights as an international student?

What can I do to increase my success within the workplace?

Button to Handshake


Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Walk-In Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm

Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Phone:(812) 237-5000 
Fax:(812) 237-4392

facebook image.png insta icon.jpg