You are here
Professional Organizations & Job Boards
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) works to ensure equality in healthcare for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and healthcare professionals
- National Gay Pilots Association (NGPA) is a national organization of gay and lesbian pilots and other aviation enthusiasts from across the country
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce NGLCC team members are actively engaged in serving the LGBT business community.
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals, Inc. (NOGLSTP) is an affiliate of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and a participating professional society in the MentorNet Affiliated Partners Plus program
- oSTEM Out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (oSTEM), Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association for LGBTQ+ people in the STEM community
- Pink Jobs the Pink jobs site lists LGBT friendly job roles from pro-equality partners, in turn we hope we are helping friendly individuals browse these opportunities from one portal.
- Pride at Work The association organizes mutual support between the organized labor movement and the LGBT community for social and economic justice
- Rainbow Round Table (RRT) of the American Library Association (ALA) was founded in 1970 as ALA's Task Force on Gay Liberation. It is the nation's first gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender professional organization.
- Reaching Out MBA aims to increase the influence of the LGBT+ community in business by educating, inspiring, and connecting MBA students and alumni
- The Association of LGBTQ Journalists (NLGJA) an organization of journalists, media professionals, educators and students working from within the news industry to foster fair and accurate coverage of LGBT issues
- Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) advises on, advocates for, and researches comprehensive policies designed to protect LGBTQ students, supporting the Safe Schools Improvement Act and the Student Non-Discrimination Act
- Indy Rainbow Chamber of Commerce Indianapolis LGBTQ Business Connection
- Modern Military Association of America (formerly known as OutServe-SLDN) Formed through the merger of the American Military Partner Association and OutServe-SLDN, the Modern Military Association of America is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for the LGBTQ military and veteran community
- Out and Equal Workplace Advocates champions safe and equitable workplaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
What are my rights as an LGBTQPIA+ individual?
- The ACLU published information detailing this answer
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809