You are here
Explore & Prepare
- Focus2 - Focus2 is a website that gives a series of short assessments that students can take to help them identify potential majors and occupations that best suit their interests, values, and skill sets.
- What Can I Do With This Major? - This website provides a list of majors that a student can look through and click on to view more detail about them. The information provided in a listing of a major is typically common careers utilized by the major, typical employers that hire in that field, and strategies to optimize career opportunities. Websites included in the links section provides additional information about each major and the occupations commonly associated with it.
- Learn More Indiana - Learn More Indiana is a website dedicated to helping all students from pre-K to college age in the Hoosier State complete their education. The website gives aid in areas such as planning your career, preparing for college, and mapping out costs and planning for each of them respectively. It also gives links to many resources and provides a planning checklist for students pursuing their education.
- Candid Career - Candid Career aims to provide students honest information about careers in different industries. The website gives students information about how the interviewees got their position, what they do on a day-to-day basis, and general information. The short video interviews are real people speaking about their career experiences.
- Career Readiness Competencies - a foundation from which to demonstrate requisite core competencies that broadly prepare the college educated for success in the workplace and lifelong career management.
- ISU Certificate Programs - Various leadership, and workplace certificate programs which prepare college students for the workplace.
- Career Learning Modules - Learning modules that will assist students for a specific career and professional skill development.
- Big Interview - Big Interview is a platform targeted to coaching a student through the interviewing process with insights, practice questions, and mock interviews so that they can nail their interview.
- Career Fair Prep Toolbox - Learn how to gain the best experience at a career fair in the toolbox.
- Workplace Skills Certificate - The Workplace Professional Skills Certificate is designed to train Indiana State University students in professional workplace skills that will benefit them in their student employment positions as well as their internships and future professional employment.
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809