You are here
- Dr. David Skelton is a recipient of the ISU Caleb Mills Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Dr. Jeffrey Schrink was appointed by former Indiana Governor Evan Bayh to the Board of the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute.
- Dr. Mark Hamm is the recipient of several scholarship-related awards including the Frederic Milton Thrasher Award for gang scholarship, the Critical Criminologist of the Year Award from the American Society of Criminology, and the Model University Curriculum Award by the Bias-Motivated Crime Division of the American Sociological Association.
- Lisa Kay Decker was appointed by former Indianapolis Mayor Steven Goldsmith to the Board of Public Safety for the City of Indianapolis.
- Dr. Jeffrey Schrink and Dr. Edmund Grosskopf were presented the Sagamore of the Wabash award by former Indiana Governor Joe Kernan.