You are here
Information for Employers
We are so happy that you are looking for a great student intern to contribute to your organization. Below, you will find instructions on how to post a position to our Sycamore Career Link. Once you create an account, you will also be able to browse student resumes at your convenience.
Posting a job on Sycamore Career Link:
Log on to Sycamore Career Link: https://www.myinterfase.com/indstate/employer/
- First time users will have to create an account
- Once you are logged in, go to the “My Jobs” tab
- Select “New Job” and enter your job description
To receive course credit, we ask that our students meet the following criteria:
- Must be junior-level standing
- Must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Must contribute 240 hours to an organization in an academic term
- Students will submit a professional portfolio at the end of their experience that highlights their contributions to your organization
- Students will submit an evaluation and a reflection at the end of their work experience
Employers are asked to submit an electronic evaluation of the intern's experience at the end of the experience. This survey will be emailed to you toward the end of each term.