You are here

Minor Equivalent

A student may propose 18-32 credits of related coursework to be considered a minor equivalent.   The minor equivalent cannot be a variation of a structured minor already offered at ISU and must be approved by the academic department that houses the majority of the proposed courses.   Please work closely with the General Studies Academic Advisor to develop and submit the minor equivalent proposal.    

A student selecting the two-minor option must complete at least one existing minor as identified in the catalog at Indiana State University.