You are here


General Resources

Accompanist Information

Handbooks and Vitals

Graduate Music Faculty Forms

Faculty Travel Forms

  • School of Music Travel Process
  • Travel Pre-Approval Request, FY20
    • This form is for individuals who do not want to do their own pre-approvals in ChromeRiver. The attached travel process describes how to select me as your designated.
  • Honorarium Request, FY20
    • This form is to request honorarium stipends and/or travel from the General School of Music funds, as well as from each of the allocations. The faculty member will receive an honorarium agreement once the request is submitted for the allocations. For use of general funds, you will receive an agreement after approval by the chair. An agreement must be completed two weeks prior to the event. The agreement is needed to complete payment.
  • General Purchase/Reimbursement Request, FY20
    • This form is to request funds from the General School of Music funds. This includes areas such as: marketing items, printing, student wages, technology, etc. Purchases should be approved prior to spending out of pocket. Reimbursement is not guaranteed if purchase is made item without approval.

Other Faculty Forms

College of Arts and Sciences

University Resources