You are here
- Music Events Calendar
- Recital Hour Schedule
- Room Calendar
- President’s Concert Registration Form
- Concerto/Aria Competition Application and Guidelines
- Keyboard Proficiency Examination Information
- Contemporary Music Festival Information
- Music Event Attendance Policy
Health and Wellness
- ISU Public Safety, 812–237–5555.
- Sycamore Care
- Hulman Memorial Student Union, Room 808, 812–237–3829
- Sycamores Care is a campus-wide program that cares for students in distress.
- Counseling Center
- 2nd Floor, Gillum Hall, 217 North 6th Street, 812–237–3939
- The Student Counseling Center (SCC) on campus provides counseling services to all registered students at Indiana State University. The counselors at the SCC provide confidential, culturally sensitive support dealing with the variety of personal concerns you may have.
- Accompanist List
- Accompanist Request Form
- Accompanist Request Deadlines
- Accompanist Payment Policy
- Accompanist Payroll Guidelines
- Payroll Accompanist Rehearsal Log
Handbooks and Vitals
- Music Student Handbook
- Individual Performance Study Handbook
- University Handbook
- Music Education Students: Did You Know?
- NASM Health Guidelines for Students
Graduate Music Faculty Forms
- Graduate Music Placement Examination Scores Form
- Graduate Music Placement Examination Forms
- Graduate Music Education Research Paper Form
- Conducting (Choral) Recital
- Conducting (Wind) Recital
- Oral Comprehensive Examination Report Form
- MUS 634 Topics in Music Application Form
- MUS 698 Special Problems in Music Application Form
Faculty Travel Forms
- School of Music Travel Process
- Travel Pre-Approval Request, FY20
- This form is for individuals who do not want to do their own pre-approvals in ChromeRiver. The attached travel process describes how to select me as your designated.
- Honorarium Request, FY20
- This form is to request honorarium stipends and/or travel from the General School of Music funds, as well as from each of the allocations. The faculty member will receive an honorarium agreement once the request is submitted for the allocations. For use of general funds, you will receive an agreement after approval by the chair. An agreement must be completed two weeks prior to the event. The agreement is needed to complete payment.
- General Purchase/Reimbursement Request, FY20
- This form is to request funds from the General School of Music funds. This includes areas such as: marketing items, printing, student wages, technology, etc. Purchases should be approved prior to spending out of pocket. Reimbursement is not guaranteed if purchase is made item without approval.