You are here
POLITICAL SCIENCE RESOURCES/INDEXES
- American Political Science Association
- Federal Election Commission
- Midwest Political Science Association
- White House
- United States Senate
- United States House of Representatives
LEGAL AFFAIRS WEB SERVERS
FindLaw allows you to search Law Journals and Law Reviews on the Internet as well as providing an extensive menu of links to various Internet legal resources.
- Law School Admission Council Online
Provides information on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), preparation material for LSAT, and links to Web sites of several law schools.
- American Bar Association
The ABA Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar.
- Oyez.com (IIT Chicago - Kent College of Law)
INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS RESOURCES
- Suggested Reading List for Legal Studies Students
A sample of suggested readings to help legal studies students and law school bound students (University of Washington).
- Writing a Personal Statement
A personal statement is an essay that should present in two pages a clear and professional image of you.
- ISU Career Center: Career Planning Resources
- USA JOBS
- Career Builder
- The Monster Board
- LinkedIn - Career Search
- State of Indiana - Jobs
Information about undergraduate and graduate institutions--admissions requirements; standardized admissions tests such as the SAT, GRE, and the LSAT; financial aid; etc.
- Kaplan College/University Information
- Princeton Review--College/University Information
- College Source
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION