You are here
To be admitted to the Rural Health Program, high school seniors must:
- Resident of rural Indiana
- Achieve a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale)
- Achieve a minimum score of 1200 (cr + m) on the old SAT, a 1270 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 27 on the ACT. Super-scoring not allowed.
- Possess a strong desire to become a physician
Matriculation to Indiana University School of Medicine requires:
- Successful completion of the undergraduate program at ISU with a minimum grade point average of 3.5
- Achieving a score on the MCAT equal to the mean score of the previous year's entering class.