You are here

Contact Info

College of Arts and Sciences
Stalker Hall 209
621 Chestnut Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Phone: (812) 237-2411
Google Map: Stalker Hall

Facebook   Twitter

Change Majors/Minors/Concentrations/Certificates

Undergraduate students who wish to change their degree programs, majors, minors, concentrations, etc.
should consult with their current academic advisors. Normally,students must be in good standing to make
a change. Requests can be submitted in MyISU by opening the Student Self-Service badge and clicking
the Change of Degree Plan link.

Helpful Links

Helpful Information

  • For a list (and overview) of all ISU majors, visit undergraduate programs.
  • For a list of minors, visit undergraduate programs.
  • To determine how previously earned ISU credit applies toward completion of a particular ISU major, use the "What-If Analysis" tool. To access, log on to MyISU Portal; click the Student Self-Service badge; select MySam; when your audit comes up, follow the What-If link on the left-hand side.


  • International students should contact an immigration advisor in the University's Center for Global Engagement regarding changes in their academic programs and possible impact on student visa and immigration status.
  • Financial aid recipients should contact the University's Office of Student Financial regarding changes in their academic programs and possible impact on financial aid.
  • Veterans Benefits: Students receiving educational benefits through Veterans Affairs must report any change in program or major. For instructions, see veterans services.

The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.