You are here
Forms for Graduate Students
Note: For FERPA authorization, including instructions for setting up proxy access and payment authorization, visit Privacy Rights and Policy.
Culminating Experience Form
Duplicate Diploma Request Form
Theses & Dissertations Forms
- (New) Admission to candidacy (for Ph.D., Psy.D.) (PDF): This form is to report the results of preliminary examinations. The College of Graduate and Professional Studies no longer requires students to apply for preliminary examinations. This application process occurs at the department and program level. Students should contact their advisors or program coordinators.
- (New) Approval of thesis or dissertation committee (PDF)
- (New) Approval of thesis or dissertation defense (PDF)
- (New) Approval of thesis or dissertation proposal (PDF)
Course Registration Related Forms and Requests
- Add/drop class (PDF)
- Audit a course (PDF)
- (New) Transfer of graduate credit approval (PDF)
- Undergraduate request for graduate course (PDF)
- (New)Request for substitution of a course (PDF)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Dual Credit Agreement (for M.B.A.) (PDF)
- Course overload (PDF)
Petitions and Requests
- Petition for Graduate Student Appeal (PDF)
- Course validation proposal (PDF)
- Graduate student leave of absence (PDF)
- Withdrawal authorization form
- Request for hearing to challenge content of student's education record (PDF)
Student or Program Information and Records
- Change of name/gender
- (New) Change in program/specialization or advisor (PDF)
- Veteran request for enrollment certification
- Co-curricular record request
- Confidential designation of student information (PDF)
- Student request for access to official records
Residency application. Please read the application procedures prior to submitting the application to the Office of Registration and Records.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time.