Skip to main content
College + You
Advice to 9th and 10th graders
- "The work you do in high school NOW really does either help you or hinder you when it comes to applying to college."
- "Keep true to the values you believe in, even when you're not under your parents’ watch."
- "Whenever you're unsure about something, act twice as certain."
- "Take high school very seriously."
- "You need to know your priorities. You need to know when you need to stay in studying rather than going out with your friends."