You are here
Tuition Per Credit Hour (Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 - Summer 2020)
Assessment of academic fees is based on whether the student is registered as a graduate or undergraduate student and not the level of courses the student may be taking.
Interstate1 or Midwest Consortium2 Scholarship Recipients*
1 Eligible residents* from Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio 2 Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin
Eligible out-of-state online learning students
Out-of-state residents are eligible for the online rates (listed below) if they are admitted to an Indiana State University online program.
Out-of-state residents who do not meet these eligibility requirements will be charged out-of-state tuition.
Out-of-state and international residents
· An online education delivery fee of $50 per graduate course will also be assessed to online learning courses.
· Students are also charged laboratory fees, course fees, program fees, and/or applied music fees for certain courses/programs for supplies and equipment usage, and/or special instruction/supervision. For a list, visit lab/course/program fees.
· Students are required to purchase textbooks for the respective programs.
· Nursing students enrolled in specific nursing courses are also charged a clinical education and faculty course fee.
· A Student Recreation Center Fee will also be assessed when a student enrolls in six or more on-campus credit hours, beginning with the first fee assessment of the respective term. The assessment of the fee will be $100 per semester Fall/Spring.
· A Student Recreation Center Fee will also be assessed when a student enrolls in three or more on-campus credit hours for summer, beginning with the first fee assessment of the respective term. The assessment of the fee will be $40 for the summer session.
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.