How to Apply- School Admin. Licensing
*This is for Indiana Licensure only. For other state licensing, please check the requirements with your State DOE.
Under Intended Field of Study on Application choose- ND School Administrator License
In order to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an Indiana Resident
- Earned bachelor's and master’s degrees with a major in an appropriate area
- Accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.50
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 on all graduate work attempted
- Hold or eligible for an Indiana teaching license
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience
You must submit the following items along with your Graduate School Application:
- Letter of recommendation from one’s school principal or other person able to comment on one’s potential as a school administrator
- Personal Narrative of professional goals and past experiences
- Student Disposition Rubric
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
Official transcripts for all U.S. institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate) must be sent directly from the school attended to Graduate Admissions at Indiana State University. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
Paper Transcripts should be sent to:
Indiana State University
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904
PLEASE DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS TO OUR DEPARTMENT.
THEY MUST GO TO GRADUATE ADMISSIONS.
Students preparing for principal internship experience are to fill out the Internship Program Application.