You are here
How to Apply: M.Ed. School Administration & Supervision
Under Intended Field of Study on Application choose- MED School Admin & Supervision
Note: The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT required for admission to this M. Ed. program. You are not required to submit scores.
“Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU distance education programs may not be available in all states.”
For Licensing in the State of Indiana only. For other state licensing requirements, please check with your State DOE.
You must meet the following requirements in order to apply:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in an appropriate area from an
accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 on all graduate work attempted.
- Hold or eligible for an Indiana teaching license.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience.
You must submit the following items along with your Graduate School Application:
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held
- Letter of recommendation from one’s school principal or other person able to comment on one’s potential as a school administrator
- Personal Narrative of professional goals and past experiences
- Official transcripts for all U.S. institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate) must be sent directly from the school attended to Graduate Admissions at Indiana State University. E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
Paper Transcripts should be sent to:
Indiana State University
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904
PLEASE DO NOT SEND TRANSCRIPTS TO OUR DEPARTMENT.
THEY MUST GO TO GRADUATE ADMISSIONS
Students preparing for their Principal Internship experience are to fill out the
Principal Internship Application.