See Something? Say Something. Step Up!
In spring of 2015, Indiana State University joined a nationwide campaign, It’s On Us. This initiative focused on bystander intervention for sexual misconduct prevention. Indiana State moved beyond this single campaign in an effort to create a campus culture of care, safety, and support.It’s On Blue is about prevention of sexual misconduct through education, training, programs, and access to campus and community resources. By fully engaging in the range of education and training provided by It’s On Blue, you will have the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to create a culture of care, safety, and support at State.
As stated in the Policy 923 Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment, students must complete the University issued sexual harassment prevention training. New students (including transfer, graduate, and distance) are required to complete the training during their first semester enrolled in classes at ISU. Only new Sycamores are required to take the training.
EVERFI is our online sexual violence prevention and education program. We are committed to fostering an environment in which all members of our campus community are safe, secure, and free from sexual misconduct of any form, including but not limited to, sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking. Our community expects that all interpersonal relationships and interactions – especially those of an intimate nature – be grounded upon mutual respect, open communication, and clear consent. When learning of conduct or behavior that may not meet these standards, community members are expected to take an active role in promoting the inherent dignity of others.
EVERFI is one element of the It’s On Blue education and training initiative. This online educational training program provides students with information about the experiences they may have in regard to sex, relationships, personal values, and understanding identities. This interactive, online experience is designed to help students make informed decisions in college about relationships, alcohol, and drugs. As part of our commitment to foster a safe, welcoming, and respectful campus environment where all students can be successful, we require all incoming students to complete this training.
- Links to complete the training will be sent weekly to a student's ISU e-mail on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Students may also access the training through the MyISU portal, by searching Sexual Misconduct.
- Utilize Mozilla, Chrome, or Safari (preferred) to complete the training.
- The training will take approximently 45 minutes to complete.
- You will be able to stop and save your work throughout the course so you do not need to take it all at once. When you are ready to return to the course, you can pick up right where you left off.
- You must complete this course by September 30, 2020.
- Need more help? Contact EVERFI's 24/7 tech support using "Help" within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.
- Other questions about the It’s On Blue initiative may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.