Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid offers assistance to prospective and current students at Indiana State University. Our commitment is to serve the students and campus community in a consistent, knowledgeable, and efficient manner.
- NOW HIRING for Summer! Hiring Wellness Counselors and Hosts positions available for summer. Apply before April 1, 2018 at www.jobs.indstate.edu
- FAFSA Days! Need assistance with completing your FAFSA? We are here to help! For a complete list of dates - click here. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Take 5 is back! To be financially successful at State, complete the Take 5 Checklist to receive your aid on time for the 2018-2019 academic year. Click here to see our upcoming events.
- FAFSA computers are available in the Financial Aid waiting room. If you need assistance with your 2018-2019 FAFSA, we are available to help.
- NOTICE: 2017-2018 Financial Aid enrollment impacts on your Cost of Attendance. Find Out More »
- Current Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Current Phone Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.