Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid offers assistance to prospective and current students at Indiana State University. Our commitment is to serve the students and campus community in a consistent, knowledgeable, and efficient manner.
- Need to file your 2019-2020 FAFSA, but can't make it during normal business hours? Come to one of our FAFSA Nights!
- The FAFSA opens for submissions online at fafsa.ed.gov or on the myStudentAid mobile app on October 1. Indiana State University's FAFSA school code is 001807, and the deadline to be considered for state of Indiana aid is April 15.
- Still see a balance on your account? Check your MyISU portal to ensure you don't have any unsatisfied requirements.
- Want to schedule a financial aid or financial literacy event for your class or student organization? See our Events page for more details!
- FAFSA computers are available in the Financial Aid waiting room. If you need assistance with your FAFSA, we are available to help on site or online. Indiana State University's FAFSA school code is 001807.
- Need a Form? Academic Year and Summer Financial Aid Forms are located on our Forms page.
- How do I get a Tax Return Transcript? We have step by step instructions - Click here.
- Current Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9 am - 4:30 p.m.
- Current Phone Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.