Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid offers assistance to prospective and current students at Indiana State University. Our commitment is to serve the students and campus community in a consistent, knowledgeable, and efficient manner.
- Fall Semester begins Tuesday, August 21st! Is your Financial Aid file complete? Turn in missing items as soon as possible, access your MyISU portal to check your status.
- See your Fall 2018 bill, but your aid has not posted yet? Financial Aid does not appear on your bill until approximately 1 week prior to the start of the semester.
- FAFSA computers are available in the Financial Aid waiting room. If you need assistance with your FAFSA, we are available to help on site or online. Indiana State University's FAFSA school code is 001807.
- Need a Form? Academic Year and Summer Financial Aid Forms are located on our Forms page.
- How do I get a Tax Return Transcript? We have step by step instructions - Click here.
- Current Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9 am - 4:30 p.m.
- Current Phone Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.