You are here
Applying for Aid
Instructions for Applying for
A student applies for most types of aid at Indiana State University by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). ISU school code is 001807.
- Federal Aid Eligibility
- Create a FSA ID
- Filing the FAFSA assistance
- Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Important Deadlines
After Filing the FAFSA
Aid is typically applied to school accounts ten days before a term begins. Late paperwork submission or late FAFSA filing can cause delays in processing. Check the MyISU Portal to verify that all requested documents have been submitted.
- Apply for Scholarships
- Review your Requirements (Assistance)
- Selected for Verification? We can help!
- Make Federal Loan Decisions (Assistance)
- Complete Entrance Counseling for Federal Student & Parent Loans (Assistance)
- Complete the Master Promissory Note for Federal Student Loans (Assistance)
- Exit Counseling *required if graduating, dropping below 1/2 time, or withdrawing (Assistance)
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
- MyISU Student Portal Help
- Education Abroad
- Taking Classes Elsewhere for ISU Credit
- Non U.S. Citizens
- Financial Aid Glossary
- Refund Information
- Contact Us
- Satisfaction Survey
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Current Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Current Phone Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.