You are here
Fast Track provides qualified Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholarship and Frank O’Bannon Grant recipients with the option to use additional State financial aid in their current award year, in exchange for deducting additional eligibility units.
- Use the Frank O’Bannon Grant or Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholarship in the current award year to receive an additional Fast Track award amount;
- Have submitted a valid Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Indiana State University (school code is 001807) must be listed on the students FAFSA;
- Earn at least 30 credit hours in the current award year (without the aid of the Credit Bank) to qualify for Fast Track;
- Have some state financial aid eligibility remaining;
- Students must have at least 50 eligibility units remaining to receive the full-time Fast Track award amount.
- Students must have at least 25 eligibility units remaining to receive the half-time Fast Track award amount.
- Apply to use Fast Track;
- Interested students that want to use Fast Track will need to complete a simple application in ScholarTrack that explains to the student how to use the award offer and how using Fast Track will impact the student’s state financial aid eligibility in future years.
- Be enrolled full time for the Full-Time Award, be enrolled at least 6 hours for the Half-Time Award;
- Have all eligibility that is required for Frank O’Bannon Grant and Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholarship.
- Fast Track can only be used for tuition and mandatory fees.
- Half-Time Fast Track will be 25% of your aid year award. Example: Aid year award is $4500, then your Fast Track Award would be $1125.
- Full-Time Fast Track will be 50% of your aid year award. Example: Aid year award is $4500, then your Fast Track Award would be $2250.
Complete a FAST Track application each year in ScholarTrack.
Notification and Disbursement
If eligible, the FAST Track Award will be listed on the student's award notification as well as posted to the MyISU Portal account. Funds are applied directly to the student's account. Students can check their eligibility for state awards on their ScholarTrack account.