You are here
Listed below are links to forms pertaining to financial aid. To submit additional digital documentation utilize the Secure File Hub.
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan Request Form
- Federal Direct Loan Increase Request Form
- Federal Direct Loan & Private Alternative Loan Reduction Request Form
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Request Form
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Adjustment Forms
- Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loan Request Form
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Adjustment Forms
- PLUS Denial Additional Unsubsidized Loan Request Form
Dependency Information Forms
- Dependency Override Request Form
- Student Dependency Confirmation Form
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Form
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
IMPORTANT: If a student is selected for verification, all required forms will be linked in the MyISU Portal. Submitting an incorrect form may jeopardize a student's financial aid eligibility. Students should visit their portal to ensure that the form is correct.
- Additional Financial and Untaxed Income Form
- Asset Information Form
- Dependent Support Form
- Dependent Verification Form
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose
- Independent Verification Form
- Affidavit of Citizenship Documentation - for distance students only
- Budget Evaluation Form
- Children of Fallen Hero Form
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Education Abroad Academic Planning Form
- Expected Enrollment Form
- Scholarship Notification Form
- Special Circumstance Appeal Form
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal Form
- Work Study Form
Summer 2022 Semester Forms
Financial Aid Summer forms are electronic (assistance). PDF versions are available upon request.
Summer Forms are no longer available.
- Summer Aid Request Form
- Summer Graduate PLUS Loan Request Application at StudentAid.gov
- Summer Budget Evaluation Form
- Summer Loan Adjustment Request Form
- Summer Parent PLUS Loan Request Application at StudentAid.gov
- Summer Parent PLUS Loan Adjustment Request Form
- Summer Additional Unsubsidized Loan Request Form (due to PLUS Denial)
Most forms require 10-14 business days for processing. Forms submitted within two weeks of the end of the term are not guaranteed to be processed.
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.