You are here
Listed below are links to forms pertaining to financial aid.
Dependency Information Forms
- Dependency Override Request Form
- Student Dependency Confirmation Form
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Form
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
IMPORTANT: If a student is selected for verification, all required forms will be linked in the MyISU Portal. Submitting an incorrect form may jeopardize a student's financial aid eligibility. Students should visit their portal to ensure that the form is correct.
- Additional Financial and Untaxed Income Form
- Asset Information Form
- Dependent Support Form
- Dependent Verification Form
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose
- Independent Verification Form
- Affidavit of Citizenship Documentation - for distance students only
- Budget Evaluation Form
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Drug Conviction Worksheet
- Education Abroad Academic Planning Form
- Expected Enrollment Form
- Scholarship Notification Form
- Special Circumstance Appeal Form
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal Form
- Work Study Form
Summer Semester at Indiana State is currently not in session.
- Summer Aid Request Form - available in late March
- Summer Graduate PLUS Loan Request Form - available in late March
- Summer Budget Evaluation Form - available in late March
- Summer Loan Adjustment Request Form - available in late March
- Summer Parent PLUS Loan Request Form - available in late March
- Summer Additional Unsubsidized Loan Request Form (due to PLUS Denial)- available in late March
Most forms require 10-14 business days for processing. Forms submitted within two weeks of the end of the term are not guaranteed to be processed.
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Current Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Current Phone Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.