You are here
Listed below are important policies pertaining to financial aid.
- Athletic Aid Information
- Dependency Status
- Drug Convictions: the federal government's policy regarding drug convictions and ineligibility for financial aid
- Enrollment and Its Effects on Financial Aid
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Explained
- Overawards and External Scholarships
- Return of Title IV
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Special Circumstances
- Sycamore Emergency Loan
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Current Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Current Phone Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.