You are here
Using the MyISU Portal
The MyISU Portal is a secure network environment for all Indiana State community members. It is the gateway for students to access their official University information, including financial aid status, requirements, awards, and other account information.
MyISU Portal & Student Self-Service Information
What can you do in Student Self-Service?
- View Financial Aid holds on your account
- View missing Financial Aid requirements
- Check your grades
- Manage you class schedule
- Apply for graduation
- Access all finance-related information such as direct deposit, bills, tax forms, etc.
- Update personal information and Proxy
Financial Aid Dashboard
What information can I see about my financial aid?
- Why hasn't your financial aid disbursed
- Status of submitted documents
- Available Financial Aid
Making a Student Loan Decision
- Utilize the new Financial Aid Dashboard
- Select the Award Offer tab
- Select a Student Loan Decision
(Accept = accept full amount | Decline = decline full amount | Modify = list a reduced amount)
- Be sure to Submit your decision
Billing & Refund Information
What information can I view about Billing & Refunds?
- Has my financial aid disbursed?
- Where is my refund?
- How do I pay my bill?
- Where are my tax forms
Need assistance with navigating the MyISU Portal for:
- Registering for classes
- Adjust your class schedule
- Check your DARS or MySAM
- Order transcripts
- View your grades
- Locate enrollment verification
Visit the Office of Records and Registrations Frequently Asked Questions webpage at indstate.edu/registrar/faq.
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.