You are here
Use the timeline below to make sure you are taking the right steps financially.
- After completion of your junior year, you can apply for admission to Indiana State University.
- By December 1 of your senior year, you must be admitted to ISU to receive consideration for many scholarships.
- October 1 of your senior year, the FAFSA is available. To be considered for all possible funding, file the FAFSA by April 15.
- In mid-March, Financial Aid Notification letters are mailed. Activate your MyISU Portal account to view your account.
- In June/July, review your account and apply for loans if needed. Check your MyISU Portal account for document requests.
- Approximately 10 days prior to beginning term, aid will disburse to your ISU student account. If you are expecting a refund, sign up for direct deposit of refunds.
- On the first day of class, Bursar bills are due for students who are already enrolled. Be sure to pay online by the due date.
- For information on maintaining eligibility, visit keeping your aid.