You are here
Types of Aid
Financial aid comes in many forms, including state and federal financial aid, loans, grants, scholarships, and work-study programs.
State of Indiana - State Aid
- Adult Student Grant
- Child of Veteran and Public Safety Officer Supplemental Grant Program
- Evan Bayh 21st Century Scholarship
- FAST Track Award
- Frank O'Bannon Grant
- Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship
- National Guard Supplemental Grant
- Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship
- William A. Crawford Minority Teacher Scholarship
Grants and Scholarships
- Employee Dependent Fee Waiver
- External Scholarships
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- ISU Academic Need-Based Grant
- Sycamore Need-Based Grant
- Washington DC Leap
- Washington DC Tag
- Consolidation Loans
- Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Private Alternative Loans
Federal Work Study
220 North Seventh Street
150 Tirey Hall
Indiana State University
Move In Weekend
Friday (8/16) 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday (8/17) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday (8/18) closed
Current Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Current Phone Hours
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.