The University appoints a number of assistants and fellows through its academic departments. Selection is highly competitive. Students seeking information on the availability of and standards for appointment should contact the appropriate academic department.
In addition, a limited number of assistantships are available elsewhere on campus; open positions are available on the Career Center website under Student Employment.
For further information on standards and requirements for assistantships and fellowships, visit the graduate catalog.
Information and Forms for Current Assistants/Fellows
- CGS Resolution Regarding Assistantships
- Fee Waivers for 2016-17
- Graduate Assistantship and Scholarship/Fee Waiver Guidelines
- Graduate Assistantship Pay Authorization
- Graduate Assistantship Time Reporting Guidelines
- Graduate Assistant Position Request Form
- Graduate Assistant Stipend Floors for Fiscal Year 2018
- Pay Dates
- Request for Termination of Awarded Graduate Assistantship
- Tuition Fellowships & Scholarships Form