Skip to main content
- Looking for a unique location for your meeting or workshop where you can get away from stress and distractions? With our climate-controlled classroom building, Wi-Fi, restrooms, showers, full-service kitchen, covered shelter, lakes, trails and natural environment, the Sycamore Outdoor Center provides a casual, cost-friendly retreat atmosphere.
- Organized groups such as ones from university and community groups, clubs, schools and organizations can take advantage of the overnight camping facilities at the SOC. Restroom and shower facilities, covered shelters and fire pits are available.
- Four newly constructed cabin are available. Each cabin will sleep up to ten people with five bunk beds and camp mattresses provided. Groups will need to provide their own bedding. The cabins are sure to be a popular destination. Don't wait, make your reservations today!
Environmental Education Lab
- More information coming soon!
- Two shelters are available to groups. The Sycamore Lake Shelter is attached to the Retreat Center with views of Sycamore Lake and surrounding woods. The Bookworm Lake Shelter is located in the middle of the camping area with easy access to the cabins and fire pit.
- Common areas include: Recreation Open Space, Lakes, Canoes, Hiking Trails, Fire Pits, and Volleyball Court.