Academic Advising - College of Health and Human Services
The following 2 documents are being provided to assist with preparation for meeting with your academic advisor related to course planning.
- The focus of academic advising in the College of Health and Human Services is on the success of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Professional staff and faculty members are undergraduate advisors in the College.
- Faculty are graduate level advisors in the College.
Help us provide the best academic advising we can - take a few minutes to complete our Advisor Evaluation Survey
- Important dates from the Office of Registration and Records are listed on the calendar below. You will also see the last day to add or drop and the refund schedule below the calendar.
- Click on the Students tab below or the Advising tab on the right for more information.